Difference between B.tech Evening and B.tech Distance learning programs
In simple words, the B.Tech Evening program is UGC approved graduation course. Whereas the B.Tech Distance Learning program is not valid as per UGC. B.tech Distance is not genuine at all. Instead of that evening program is the best solution and highly recommended b.tech for diploma holders.
So, why not go for a better option like B.Tech Evening Program, which is a 100% valid course than distance learning.
You might be wondering as if you are a working professional or diploma holder that ‘I also want to pursue a job along with studies, Should I go for an evening program?, how to get admission in b.tech after polytechnic’
Answer is Yes definitely, government brought this idea mainly for working professionals and diploma holders who have passion to pursue technical studies along with work. It’s the only option, not B.Tech distance learning. Apply today for b tech lateral entry 2020!
B Tech Lateral Entry (Second Year) Eligibility
- Passed diploma examination from an AICTE approved Institute; with at least 50% marks in appropriate branch of Engineering / Technology.
- Passed B. Sc Degree from a recognized University as defined by UGC, with at least 50% marks and passed XII standard with Mathematics as a subject.
Benefits of B.Tech Evening Program
- Work and earn along with your studies.
- You will have exposure to all practical knowledge similarly like B.Tech regular day classes.
- Highly Professional teacher lectures.
- Access to all college facilities.
- Convenience Facilities.
- You can enjoy your college life similarly like other day classes students.
- You will also have a facility for weekend classes.
- AICTE and UGC approved course.
- 100% Placement Guarantee.
- You can easily grab job opportunities in government sectors and foreign countries.
Opportunities you will miss if you will be accidentally enrolled in B.Tech Distance Learning.
- B.tech Distance learning is not valid and you will not get jobs in MNCs, Government sectors, and Foreign Countries.
- The absence of practical knowledge and engineering is all about practical experience.
- In Distance learning, the most important factor to notice that Technical Courses are not approved by AICTE and UGC, especially practical based courses. This reason is responsible for the downfall of Distance Learning Programs.
- You can be badly fooled by the institutions. There are unlimited Colleges, and unrecognized institutes are running the spam B.tech Distance learning courses. You will be surprised to know that popular institutes are also included in this scam.
Hence, It is recommended to select safer opportunities than unrecognized and unbeneficial ones.
Also Read: Why B-Tech Evening Program Started?