NOW FULFIL YOUR DREAM TO BECOME AN ENGINEER
B.Tech Lateral Entry – Evening Courses
(Evening / Weekend Classes)
course by Lingaya’s Vidyapeeth
Civil Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Computer Science & Engineering, Mechanical & Automobile Engineering
( Duration : 3 Years )
REGISTER FOR FREE
- Bachelor of Technology/B.Tech – Lateral Entry course is offered by Lingaya’s University. The B Tech Lateral Entry programs enables candidates with a 3 years diploma in engineering or an equivalent degree to get admitted directly to 2nd Year (3rd semester).
- The Department has highly qualified, experienced, sincere and dedicated teaching faculty members, actively participating in research and consultancy work.
- Students of the department are working on projects based on recent development in Engineering and Technology.
- The department has adaptive teaching learning process.
- Applications are invited for b tech lateral entry admission 2020
B.Tech (Lateral Entry) Duration
3 Years (6 Semesters) Course
Eligible candidates can get lateral entry for B. Tech in the following streams:
The main features of our Part time engineering degree/B.Tech Lateral Entry Course
- Classes conducted on evening, weekends and holidays (during the day time). Practical’s are held on each Saturday.
- Students can access learning material in various format: text, video lecture, audio etc, anytime from everywhere through a learning management system.
- Student’s performance is assessed continuously throughout the semester by quiz, assignments, mid-semester and end-semester exams. The assessment results are shared with the students to improve their performance.
- Students learn to build the technical skill to enhancing their professional value.
- The learning from the program will help the students develop and implement innovative technological solutions.
- Provide necessary conceptual foundation, and appropriate understanding of real-world applications.
Sample Certificates (B.Tech Lateral Entry College)
Outcomes of All b tech lateral entry programs
Apply fundamental principles of Engineering & Technology in selected domains.
Apply Mathematics and Science to an Engineering problem.
Identify, formulate and solve Industrial problems using Technology and understand its impact in a worldwide.
Function as part of a team and communicate effectively across.
Pick and apply appropriate resource management techniques so as to optimally utilize the available resources.
Capable in English language in both verbal and written forms which will enable them to compete globally.
Objectives of the b tech lateral entry programs
To provide technically efficient graduates with leadership quality.
To provide the highest level of education in technology and science and to produce knowledgeable, creative and imaginative engineers.
To provide deeper study of of engineering sciences to which students are introduced at the core curriculum level, theoretical and experimental solution of physical problems, and design of systems relevant to the contemporary industries
To make the competent and successful engineer by applying principles of science and mathematics and modern tools.
To accept the new challenges to solve the multidisciplinary projects in professional worlds with ethical and moral responsibilities.
Able to plan, analyze, design & execute and maintain cost effectiveness in civil engineering projects.
Ability to conduct experiments and inculcate innovative ideas.
Ability to use the existing and modern techniques, skills and modern engineering tools necessary for civil engineering practice.
B.Tech (Lateral Entry) Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should have passed Diploma Engineering in relevant Discipline with at least 50% Marks.
⭐ What are the various programs offered in part time B.Tech evening program (Lateral Entry) in Lingaya's Vidyapeeth ?
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Mechanical & Automobile Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
⭐ Are the b tech evening courses (Lateral Entry) offered are approved or recognized by any Government body?
Yes, all the B.tech. evening courses (Lateral Entry) are recognized by University Grant Commission (UGC) and approved by AICTE. Moreover, all the courses are accredited by NAAC.
As this B.tech. evening program is especially created for working persons, so classes will be scheduled keeping in mind the timings of working professionals. It will start in the evening from 6pm onwards.
⭐ Will I be eligible to apply for government and public sector jobs on the basis of this B.Tech. evening program?
Yes, students will be eligible to apply to all the jobs as this course is recognised by all concerned government bodies.
Yes, special facility of EMI’s is provided to pay fees in instalments.
Students can get the prospectus and application form directly from the website link- https://btecheve.lingayasuniversity.edu.in/
Students can also get both from Lingaya’s Vidyapeeth Admission cell by visiting the university.